Friday 23 April 2010

Kids Nowadays

Having a really bad mood now.
Back stabbed by a kiddo!

Introduction to this kid:
- 8 years old
- bald
- was my student (I worked as a temporary teacher a month ago)
- very dishonest
- greedy
- having numerous disciplinary problems

So, I stopped teaching on 1st April 2010. I was the class teacher of 2P and this kiddo was in my class. I had to collect computer fees of RM 10 monthly.

Today, my mom came back from school and told me this shocking incident:
Your ex-student, XXX, told his current class teacher that you had collected his computer fees but didn't hand it in to the management.
I was like, "Wat the....., I didnt receive even a cent from him!"
He insisted that I corrupted the computer fees. And so, thanks to the management's trust in me, they know that the kid is lying. They pretended to call the police and finally he confessed, "I lost it."

Although he has confessed everything, it's still unfair for me. Polluted my name in front of all the teachers and students. So frustrated now. I've did my best to teach them and this is the only 'gift' I received. Gonna leave the teaching field forever and ever. Now I realised that a teacher is not a respected profession anymore, most parents look down upon teachers.

*Doing yoga to calm myself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment