Saturday 3 January 2015

Heartache # Breaking Down

Its my final year in USMKK now.
Currently feeling I am at the bottleneck, not sure whether I can finish my requirement in time, graduate in time.
Fed up with colleagues who are selfish, unreliable, unethical, evil and cunning. Being bullied to the fullest most of the time, yet unable to react in any way. Just swallow everything down the throat and bear with the stress all alone.
Hate lecturers who threaten us with requirement cancellation despite the minimal mistake that we did. Is it so fun to mess around with our feelings?
Too occupied with patient management, treatment until own proper meals are sacrificied. But no good returns it seems.
Have failed in looking into what I really want in life, what is the passion of my life.
Have been experiencing insomnia for the last one week, draining all my energy in the daytime.
Have been isolating myself from others lately.
Have been getting palpitations and abnormal heart beats.
Have been feeling so anxious with patients & clinics, but so numb about anything else.
No happiness, excitement in life.
At the verge of breaking down.
Trying to reach out to secondary school friends, but no replies from them. Either they are busy with their life, or they are trying to avoid me for no apparent reasons.
Current status : self-diagnose major depression syndrome (but didn't fully fulfill DSM-IV criteria)

No comments:

Post a Comment