Sunday 15 March 2009

Tagged!! Why Me?

Tagged by Mr Sebastian, The Crab


1) Were you named after anyone?
~ No. I am named after alphabets and numbers, i.e. the number 1 and the alphabet C.


2) When was the last time you cried?
~ December 2008.... I woke up in the morning and found myself in tears...I dreamt of killing my mum after doing an abdominal surgery on her...what a weird but scary dream....*tears


3) Do you like your handwriting?
~ Love it... :P


4) What is your favourite lunch meal?
~ Cheap, delicious McValue Lunch Meal available from 12pm to 3 pm daily in McD...


5) Do you have kids?
~ At this age? No!!!


6) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
~ Yeap... =D


7) Do you use sarcasm?
~ Yes...always...


8) Do you still have your tonsils?
~ Who doesn't?


9) Would you bungee jump?
~ Yes, if the bungee rope is very very new and ISO certified...and I shall have two parachutes with me while bungee jumping... :P


10) What is your favourite cereal?
~ COCOCRUNCH....it adds chocolate flavour to the milk too....love everything in chocolate....


11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
~ No....unless I can't get my feet out of it after much struggling...


12) What is your favourite ice cream?
~ Chocolate mint....


13) What is the first thing you notice about people?
~ The way they behave....politely, civilisedly, girly, manly, kia-su-ly....


14) Red or pink?
~ Pink...


15) What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
~ Perfectionist personality...aims too high and always makes myself stressful...


16) Who do you miss the most?
~ My mum....although I'm with her everyday...LOL...I think of her even during school lessons...


17) Do you want everyone to complete this list?
~ Yes if they really have the time to do so....
~ Totally ignore this tag if they have other great stuff to do....

* I'm doing this tag because I have just finished my exam and have nothing else interesting to do...


18) What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
~ Deep blue shorts....I'm not wearing any shoes....

19) What are you listening to right now?
~ The sound of my fingers hitting the keypads on the keyboard, television audio, rain drops falling on my roof....interference of sounds....


20) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
~ White...Coz its the most useful colour in paintings...and it symbolises cleanliness....*winks


21) Favourite smells?
~ Petrol....Haha...You actually believe that? Never.....
My favourite smells would be the aroma of fresh oranges....


22) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
~ My 87 year-old grandfather...


23) Do you like the person who posted this note?
~ Who posted this note?


24) Favourite sports to watch?
~ Badminton...


25) Hair colour?
~ Very dark brown...


26) Eye colour?
~ Dark brown...


27) Do you wear contacts?
~ No...


28) Favourite food?
~ Fruits...


29) Scary movies or happy endings?
~ Happy endings...I can't sleep after watching scary movies, that's why i chose the latter...


30) Last movie you watched?
~ The Negotiator...Very nice...


31) What colour shirt are you wearing?
~ Light purplish-blue...


32) Summer or winter?
~ Of cz it's winter...Summer promotes sweating, smelly odours floating in the air...


33) Hugs or kisses?
~ Hugs...warm and sincere hugs....only accept hugs from my beloved mum....


34) Favourite dessert?
~ Moist rich chocolate cake....with blueberry toppings....yummy... *slurrrppp


35) What book are you reading now?
~ Huh? I am answering this tag, not multi-tasking...Don't distract my attention by popping weird questions please.... =D


36) What is on your mouse pad?
~ Erm...A mouse?


37) What did you watch on TV last night?
~ Didn't watch TV last night...was studying for Biology term exam...


38) Favourite sounds?
~ Churches' bells...


39) Rolling Stones of Beatles?
~ Beatles....What Rolling Stones? Who Rolling Stones? Which Rolling Stones?
* Sorry....I'm blurr....


40) Do you have a special talent?
~ I can hibernate....lol...as said by my friends,"teddy yeo scores 100% in hibernation"....
~ Seriously, I dance ballet and all Chinese dances....


41) Where were you born?
~ Kuching, Sarawak...


42) Do you have any tattoos?
~ No...and will never try to have one...for what? getting all the pain and unwashable stains on your body.......




Friends, you are tagged! Sorry.... =.=

1. Jennifer Ng
2. Ivan Liaw
3. Susan Lau
4. Chua Wey Lin
5. Adeline Ho


No comments:

Post a Comment