Thursday 25 February 2010

Life After STPM Part 1

Foohhhh.....I neglected my blog because I can't escape from my busy schedule although I should be having holidays now after STPM. *sigh

Well, a few days back, my dad was watching the news on TV, then he turned to me and said,"Hey, STPM result will be released on the 25th." I turned to him slowly like there's nothing surprising and asked,"You mean 25th March?"

He then looked at his watch and said,"Should be 25th February since they announce it so early."

DANG!!!

That is the moment I heart stopped beating.  Dying -------- Dead................................

Basically, I didn't sleep well that few days.  Once I think about my result, the chilling sensation run through my limbs and my heart beats like a bullet train.  Yeap, BULLET TRAIN.  Speed : 350 km per hour.

On Monday morning, my house phone rang.  It was my mum calling from her school.
Mum said, "Girl, do you want to teach at your previous primary school?"
I said, "HAR????!!!! When? What subject am I teaching? Students of which year am I teaching? Is it a good class or bad class?"
Mum paused for a while and replied me, "Starting from tomorrow onwards.  You are teaching English, Chinese, Moral and Music.  Your class will be Year 2, Year 4 and Year 6."
I shouted,"What?! Can you please let me think for a while and I'll tell you my decision later?"
Mum said,"Cannot.  You have to make your decision now, or else, they will find others to fill the vacancy. So okay har?"
I replied, "Har.....har.....har.....haiyo....."
Mum said, "I take that as a yes.  Okay, BYE!"

She hung up the phone.  And yet, I have not even spoken any words expressing my decision.

So now, I am officially a temporary teacher at SJK Chung Hua Batu 4 1/2.  My old school.

No comments:

Post a Comment