Friday 11 June 2010

A Laughter - Only Happens In Malaysia

My mum just came back from polyclinic. Oh, for those who don't know what's a polyclinic, let me clear your doubts.

Polyclinic is a clinic run by government to serve its people. There are doctors, nurses, medical assistants and medical officers working in the polyclinic. Mind you that when you seek for treatment in polyclinics, you might see a medical assistant instead of a qualified doctor.

So, here's the case.
My mum told the medical assistant that she is suffering from joint pains.
The funny thing was what happened next. Guess what the Medical Assistant said?
Medical assistant asked her, "Why?" The tune of him asking makes it even more funny.

LOL!

Aren't he supposed to figure out the reason why my mum is having joint pains? If my mum could diagnose her illness, then they could have swapped place. Hahaha...Only in Malaysia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment