Monday 29 August 2011

Yeay! I've made it ~~

Hehe... I've finally accomplished my mission --> A computer guide book for MUMMY....and it's her birthday present!!!
I've set this mission like 3 years ago? But was never free enough to start working on it. Hope it turns out beneficial for her!

I've always been a personal assistant to my mum, especially when dealing with computers, which is one of her BIGGEST phobia. Hehehe... Typing exam questions, keying in marks, typing exercises, creating decoration design for backdrop etc...

When she is in front of the computer alone, I can always detect some screaming noises coming from the study room. Of course she is not screaming over some minor stuff; I taught her complex functions of Words & Excel so that she can fully utilize it in her tasks. Although I've taught her many times and she tried jotting down the steps, it seems that she messed everything up. But honestly, she has improved a lot compared to 10 years back, just that she can get forgetful sometimes.

I won't be by her side to assist her these few years, and so I've written the book for her. It is a step-by-step guide, fully illustrated, covering all the aspects that she needs the most. Hopefully this book can be her soul mate before she retires. :)

Love you, mum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment