Friday 9 September 2011

It's Time to Go Back

3 months passed just like that. Before my long holiday starts, I have planned a bunch of stuff in my mind to accomplished.
I ate countless bowl of Laksa Sarawak, Kolo Mee & Claypot Mee;
brushed up my beading skill;
planted vege;
baked bread & cakes;
worked as a free housemaid for my family;
painted & decorated my house etc etc.

BUT....................................

Yes, there's always a BUT~~~ I failed to accomplish one of the most important tasks------ study/revise. Ohh, just couldn't bare all the distractions back in hometown when it's HOLIDAY! How to have study mood during my precious lovely holiday? Ok, they are excuses. I am just lazy to read up. :P Just hope that my memory isn't that bad yet to forget ALL my 1st year stuff... Then my Viva sure 'kena tarik balik'...hahaha... *mouth crossed

So I am going back to that entertainmentless state tomorrow. Reluctant is the only word to describe my feeling now. How nice if Unimas offers Dentistry, then I could stay here with my family. Well, life doesn't go exactly as we want them to be. So, I'll just have to face the reality. Hopefully no tears shed at the airport. Mummy, Daddy, I Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment