Monday 7 November 2011

Reality

You thought you treat people nicely and you would get the same in return. But in reality, this is not always true.

People on earth seems to establish relationship based on advantages, unfortunately. It might be once in a life time chance to find someone who is not genetically related to you to actually care about you at all times.

It's so hard to even find a friend and talk your problems out. They either don't care or they are just too busy with their lives. They don't say it but you know what's the monologue in their heart : "Hey, it's holiday and I have my wonderful plannings going on. Please don't disturb me." or "Can you leave me alone? I have books to study and assignments to do!" or "All you've said are just small matters. Why make it seems like a big deal?"

I am quite sensitive to feel people's emotion, so I can straight away point their feelings out through their words, facial expression or body language.

When I care for people, I do it sincerely. And if you treat me nicely, I will treat you 10 times nicer. That's me. Sometimes, I doubt whether I should care for others so much. Not to say I want all of them to treat me nicely in return, but at least there's a listener there when I need one. Its very suffocating when I have to bear all the hard feelings inside and stresses and not be able to let it out. I hope I can still keep the blood pressure down. But for sure, there will be a volcanic eruption soon or I'll just retreat from these realistic world socially. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment